Updated Sunday February 5, 2017 by League Administrator.
Canadian Tire - Jumpstart Program
- Administered by local YMCA/YWCA chapter
- Max. $250/athlete
- Coach needs to provide endorsement within the application form
- Process is approx. 6 weeks. The funds are paid directly to the Club. The Club will redirect the funds to the team budget.
- Application form needs to be filled out online at http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/en.html#apply
- Max. up to $350/athlete/year
- Requires Club registration form; quote for equipment; income verification (Notice of Assessment; 3 consecutive paystubs or EI)
- Club endorsement letter is required
- Funds will be paid to the Club. The Club will redirect the funds to the team budget
- The deadline for application is December 1 for Jan-April timeframe.
- Provides funding from children who come from a total combined household income of $45,000 or less to enroll in sport and recreational activities. The parents’ tax assessment is required from the previous year.
- Once that child is funded they must go out in the community and volunteer to complete a give-back within a specific time period.
- Require confirmation of the total cost of the volleyball fees and to confirm registration with the Club.
- Application: http://www.theiropportunity.com/apply/